Wandering Europe!
Here we go now

In May 2011 I set off on a 7 month journey. With nothing but a backpack on my back, my best friend by my side and a return ticket to EUROPE... Needless to say it was by far the most amazing 7 months of my absolute life!!! Somehow I was motivated enough (and stupid enough) to keep a travel blog going through the whole adventure, and so now, with technology being as fabulous as it is, our story is now roughly preserved on this silly blog.


.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
@ 1:56 AM

So, it's currently 7.30am here in Thailand, we are all tucked up in our bed at "The Legacy Express." I'm typing this really slowly and quietly as possible because Sarah is still fast asleep beside me!
Yesterday we said a sad farewell to our families and boarded the 8 hour flight.
Getting out of Bangkok Airport last night was surprisingly easy. We were dreading having to go through
customs but turns out they didn't even scan our bags, let alone check them! woohoo! We had thought the airport was stuffy and too hot, but it was nothing compared to
stepping outside... so muggy, hot and steamy!!!!  It was overwhelming. Thankfully we scored a taxi straight away and were taken to our cute and colourful hotel!