Wandering Europe!
Here we go now

In May 2011 I set off on a 7 month journey. With nothing but a backpack on my back, my best friend by my side and a return ticket to EUROPE... Needless to say it was by far the most amazing 7 months of my absolute life!!! Somehow I was motivated enough (and stupid enough) to keep a travel blog going through the whole adventure, and so now, with technology being as fabulous as it is, our story is now roughly preserved on this silly blog.


.
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
@ 4:26 AM

24 HOURS UNTIL DEPARTURE... And I haven't packed, and I'm off to my last Bakers Delight Shift. Organised as always Heidi Boer! I'm so confused with how I'm feeling about it all, I'm not as excited as I think I should be.. In fact I'm just anxious to get out of the country with no dilemmas!!!