Wandering Europe!
Here we go now

In May 2011 I set off on a 7 month journey. With nothing but a backpack on my back, my best friend by my side and a return ticket to EUROPE... Needless to say it was by far the most amazing 7 months of my absolute life!!! Somehow I was motivated enough (and stupid enough) to keep a travel blog going through the whole adventure, and so now, with technology being as fabulous as it is, our story is now roughly preserved on this silly blog.


.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
@ 7:28 PM

LEEDS.



 
So, our travelling around England has come to a halt as we arrived in Leeds last week, intending to stay for a few days..but we still have yet to leave .. Opps. We are staying with the amazing couchsurfer, Chris, who's been nice enough to not kill us yet as we take over his home, eat all his cereal, bag his country and constantly fill his house with my horrible singing! It's really been great. We've kind of made ourselves a home away from home... It's actually been amazing to just chill the crap out, have some down time, and not be a traveller for once! We'll be skipping off to Southern France next week, so  we're  preparing ourselves to go back to our exploring/travelling/wandering ways :)