Wandering Europe!
Here we go now

In May 2011 I set off on a 7 month journey. With nothing but a backpack on my back, my best friend by my side and a return ticket to EUROPE... Needless to say it was by far the most amazing 7 months of my absolute life!!! Somehow I was motivated enough (and stupid enough) to keep a travel blog going through the whole adventure, and so now, with technology being as fabulous as it is, our story is now roughly preserved on this silly blog.


.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
@ 5:59 PM

A post about our Pesto

So, i could write to you about our amazing adventures in London, but why would I when I can talk about the AMAZING thing that was our recreation of the BEST PESTO EVER! So, back in Mykonos (oh my, so long ago) We shared this pesto at our usual restaurant, and it was MIND BLOWING... And, well, we had been craving it since. We finally got our chance after finding the PERFECT pesto at London's Borough Market. So in Sarah's cousins kitchen we tried our best to replicate that amazing meal... We got pretty close... Especially since our pesto/pasta ratio was totally off-whack and we cannot afford cheese. Check out the photos :)

And now I will stop procastinating and start a London blog (after getting dinner of course.) Stay tuned!