Wandering Europe!
Here we go now

In May 2011 I set off on a 7 month journey. With nothing but a backpack on my back, my best friend by my side and a return ticket to EUROPE... Needless to say it was by far the most amazing 7 months of my absolute life!!! Somehow I was motivated enough (and stupid enough) to keep a travel blog going through the whole adventure, and so now, with technology being as fabulous as it is, our story is now roughly preserved on this silly blog.


.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
@ 5:00 PM








After our Amsterdam stint, we headed to the Hague for four nights... We had an amazing time staying with a Dutch guy called Lennart- who has SO generous to us and made our stay in the Hague just great.
Coincidently, this is the place where both my father, and Sarah's grandfaher grew up. So on our first rainy day here, our Dutch friend Lennart drove us to the addresses where they once lived... (See the photo of Dad sitting on the fence 20 years ago when he did the same thing.)
Whilst in the Hague we also visited Madurodam, which is miniature Holland, we went to Delpht, we ate a lot of Dutch foods, courtesy of Lennart. To be honest, I loved the Hague, it really is a beautiful city :)