Wandering Europe!
Here we go now

In May 2011 I set off on a 7 month journey. With nothing but a backpack on my back, my best friend by my side and a return ticket to EUROPE... Needless to say it was by far the most amazing 7 months of my absolute life!!! Somehow I was motivated enough (and stupid enough) to keep a travel blog going through the whole adventure, and so now, with technology being as fabulous as it is, our story is now roughly preserved on this silly blog.


.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
@ 10:34 AM

The beautiful world of SPAIN 



Well well well, where do I start with Barcelona? Here we met up with our great friend Chris from Leeds... We were couchsurfing with a Spanish guy who was also hosting an Austrian girl and a Polish girl, so needless to say, his house was a calamity of cultures. On the day we arrived happened to be Carlos' birthday- so we all went our for a big spanish meal before hitting the big Spanish nightlife. And after spending a day sleeping and eating Spanish food, the next night we did it all over again ...but this time to a Spanish beach party (and arriving home at 8.30am- not a pretty sight.) By day three we were wrecked and getting sick... and had not really seen much of Barcelona, so on our last night we spent the night wondering with Ula and her Swedish friend Johan- finally getting to see the amazing things Barcelona has to offer! Starting with the Sagrada Familia and ending with the most magnificant fountain light show! I seriously can't put into words how epic it was, with it's music and illuminating colours and people just everywhere- oh my lord, too amazing! (We tried to capture it is photos, see the one of Chris and Sarah.. but it kind of looks like a Victorian bushfire to be honest.) 

On one of our adventurous nights out (before we got saturated)
Font Magica

Mum, don't freak out when you see the above photo.. I swear we are posing.
I really wish we had of had the chance to see more of Barcelona, but that gives me an excuse to come back in the very near future, right? ;)