Wandering Europe!
Here we go now

In May 2011 I set off on a 7 month journey. With nothing but a backpack on my back, my best friend by my side and a return ticket to EUROPE... Needless to say it was by far the most amazing 7 months of my absolute life!!! Somehow I was motivated enough (and stupid enough) to keep a travel blog going through the whole adventure, and so now, with technology being as fabulous as it is, our story is now roughly preserved on this silly blog.


.
Friday, July 8, 2011
@ 11:00 PM

 Belgium!!!!!!! So after three weeks of France we finally said Au Revoir and caught a train to Brugge- the most gorgeous city i have ever laid my eyes on. It's full of cobbled streets, lined by channels and cute little stone bridges. The main center is towered by a spectacular church, unfortunately there are a ridiculous amount of tourists (yuck) but there are horse and carts trotting everywhere- it's a tad old school. If you didn't know Belgium is famous for its French fries, Chocolate, waffels and Beer. And within our three days here we've tried them all !!


The most insane thing happened on or second day here. We were just casually walking into town, when I hear someone call out my name.... Bizarre, as we hadn't made any friends as of yet in Belgium... So I spin around, and Holy Fuck, Conor Rodgers from my primary school was behind us!!! Didn't even know he was in Europe let only this tiny place! Absolutely insane... So we spent that night hitting up Brugge's oh-so 'happening' night life and drinking belgium beers! And then we spent the following day frolicking around, eating world famous chips, buying socks (quite the thing to do in Brugge) and hitting up the chocolate museum- which had too much history and not enough chocolate ;)