Wandering Europe!
Here we go now

In May 2011 I set off on a 7 month journey. With nothing but a backpack on my back, my best friend by my side and a return ticket to EUROPE... Needless to say it was by far the most amazing 7 months of my absolute life!!! Somehow I was motivated enough (and stupid enough) to keep a travel blog going through the whole adventure, and so now, with technology being as fabulous as it is, our story is now roughly preserved on this silly blog.


.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
@ 11:05 AM

From Barcelona, Chris Sarah and I caught a 5 hour train to VALENCIA!

Introducing our most talented couchsufer yet: Mario..This guy is seriously something so I promised him to link his website to my blog, he has completely influenced me to be more creative with my photos when travelling. We had a ball here, went to an open aired cinema, getting specially made paella, frolicking around the city, eating a lot of Spanish tapas, horcheta, beer, drinking games and having a down right chilled time. We spent a lot of time with his friends Han and Quique, who were absolute legends (and Han treated us to his spectacular cooking- we were too spoilt.)  After our crazy stint in Barcelona, we seriously appreciated the relaxed nature of Valencia. The time here went too quickly for my liking, but we got a good taste of the city and I would recommened anyone going to Spain to come here! On our last day we said a sad goodbye to Chris as he flew back to  England (but don't fret, we'll be seeing him in Ireland... seriously can't get rid of him :P ) And then we said goodbye to the Great Mario and caught the midnight train to GRANADA