Wandering Europe!
Here we go now

In May 2011 I set off on a 7 month journey. With nothing but a backpack on my back, my best friend by my side and a return ticket to EUROPE... Needless to say it was by far the most amazing 7 months of my absolute life!!! Somehow I was motivated enough (and stupid enough) to keep a travel blog going through the whole adventure, and so now, with technology being as fabulous as it is, our story is now roughly preserved on this silly blog.


.
Monday, July 4, 2011
@ 7:29 PM

Today we said farewell to Le mans, Au Revoir to the Doux Family and goodbye to Anne and John as we boarded a train to .....PARIS!


We spent the afternoon frolicking around the Nortre Dam Cathedral. We ate dinner overlooking the Arc De Triomphe. We spent the evening watching sunset behind the Eiffel Tower. We spent the night time laughing and laughing over self-timer photos.
We returned home on a trian which had a violinist and a guitarist playing 'Somewhere over the rainbow'




I can't really put Paris into words yet, i'm still a little gobsmacked at the place, the shock will wear off soon, i hope. But needless to say, our cameras are getting a good workout ;)
Just putting it out there, I love Paris