Wandering Europe!
Here we go now

In May 2011 I set off on a 7 month journey. With nothing but a backpack on my back, my best friend by my side and a return ticket to EUROPE... Needless to say it was by far the most amazing 7 months of my absolute life!!! Somehow I was motivated enough (and stupid enough) to keep a travel blog going through the whole adventure, and so now, with technology being as fabulous as it is, our story is now roughly preserved on this silly blog.


.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
@ 10:34 PM

ROME ROME ROME ROME ROME ROME
Last night we finished up our stay with Christian with a homemade cooking class. He taught us how to make rissoto (which was fabulous, but i spilled all over my white top) And then we went for a night stroll along the ocean side and got Italian ice cream (which was amazing, BUT I spilled all over my white top!!!) We were only in Venice for two nights, but to be honest, two nights is enough! 
This morning we packed our bags and said ciao to Venice whilst boarding the train to ROME!   We were enjoying the countryside scenic trip when a tight ass ticket inspector came along and turned out Sarah and I had forgotten to fill in the date on our eurrail...SILLY SILLY GIRLS... The guy showed no compassion and gave us BOTH $70 fines!!! Needless to say we were both very down after this. (We vented by binge eating on sandwiches and I blasted out Gavin's artists and filled my eardrums with anger :P It helped!)
But do not fret, we were bouncing off the walls when we arrived in Rome... This place is the definition of WOW.  We arrived late in the afternoon but had the most joyful evening visiting the easting icecream on the Spanish steps, tossing pennies and making wishes at the fountain of Trevi, going crazy in the beautiful Pantheon, eating pizzzzzzza for dinner, strolling along the riverside in Rome... Lalalalala I am not going to lie, Rome is melting my heart a little