Wandering Europe!
Here we go now

In May 2011 I set off on a 7 month journey. With nothing but a backpack on my back, my best friend by my side and a return ticket to EUROPE... Needless to say it was by far the most amazing 7 months of my absolute life!!! Somehow I was motivated enough (and stupid enough) to keep a travel blog going through the whole adventure, and so now, with technology being as fabulous as it is, our story is now roughly preserved on this silly blog.


.
Sunday, August 21, 2011
@ 12:30 AM

The mighty land of Northern Ireland


Introducing Christian Keville...for the third time in this trip- we seriously can't shake off this guy! Okay, so here's a quick and boring update as I am fairly tired and am so behind with this blog. WE ARE CURRENTLY IN IRELAND. A shock to the system as we have come from 34 degrees Italian weather to... well... Irish weather! Chris, Sarah and I have just been frolicking around like tea drinking hooligans.  We spent the first three nights staying with Sarah's relatives who were absolutely gorgeous to us and took us up to their beach house and took us on amazing scenic jounries through the countryside and along the seaside! Visiting castels, viewpoints, beachfronts and natural wonders (Giants causeway, for the win.)  The landscape here is to die for... Today, we have spent  a fabulous couchsurfing night drinking and eating with a couple from California and our Host from Brisbane, Phil. Goooood times!