Wandering Europe!
Here we go now

In May 2011 I set off on a 7 month journey. With nothing but a backpack on my back, my best friend by my side and a return ticket to EUROPE... Needless to say it was by far the most amazing 7 months of my absolute life!!! Somehow I was motivated enough (and stupid enough) to keep a travel blog going through the whole adventure, and so now, with technology being as fabulous as it is, our story is now roughly preserved on this silly blog.


.
Monday, August 1, 2011
@ 8:21 PM

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes."
-Micheal Proust



Today we decided to go to the beach. Today Portugal decided to rain... How considerate of her! So, instead we hit the streets of Lisbon where we caught the famous #25 yellow tram around the old town. This town is run down but has so much character, Aalot of the buildings are tiled with funky patterns; it's really something! We were loving the tram trip until BAM the tram stopped and the driver kicked everyone out in the pouring rain... How considerate of her!