Wandering Europe!
Here we go now

In May 2011 I set off on a 7 month journey. With nothing but a backpack on my back, my best friend by my side and a return ticket to EUROPE... Needless to say it was by far the most amazing 7 months of my absolute life!!! Somehow I was motivated enough (and stupid enough) to keep a travel blog going through the whole adventure, and so now, with technology being as fabulous as it is, our story is now roughly preserved on this silly blog.


.
Saturday, August 13, 2011
@ 7:15 PM

"We don't recieve wisdom, we must discover it on a jounrey that no one can take for us" -Micheal Proust

Travel is this beautiful and insane thing. You leave with expectations, but you get experiences that you couldn't ever prepare yourself for. Stepping out of your comfort zone and throwing yourself into new cultures and lifestyles, it makes you a better person...