Wandering Europe!
Here we go now

In May 2011 I set off on a 7 month journey. With nothing but a backpack on my back, my best friend by my side and a return ticket to EUROPE... Needless to say it was by far the most amazing 7 months of my absolute life!!! Somehow I was motivated enough (and stupid enough) to keep a travel blog going through the whole adventure, and so now, with technology being as fabulous as it is, our story is now roughly preserved on this silly blog.


.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
@ 4:43 PM




It's amazing how we just casually travel these days- as if what we are doing isn't a huge big deal. At this stage, it is really hard to step back and look at our trip as a big picture. I suppose we just take each day as it comes, as planning in advance isn't something we stress too much about anymore. We once had a conversation that went along the lines of...  "Hey, we'll be in Paris tomorrow- we should probably book accommodation?"  "Yeah, we should."  On Monday we caught a flight out of Scotland and into Germany. It was a nice touch that the man seated next to Sarah on the plane was wearing his Scottish kilt. As much as I love the UK I am excited to get back into Europe mainland and dive back into a more nomadic lifestyle!!! And so now we are in the sweet city of Augsburg, which is less of a city, more of a big town! The birthplace of  (drama kids, eat your hearts out) Bertolt Brecht! Today Sarah and I visited his museum, even though it was all in 
German, we got a special English handbook to guide us through haha!


TWO DAYS UNTIL WE MEET UP WITH MY FAMILY IN MUNICH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!