Wandering Europe!
Here we go now

In May 2011 I set off on a 7 month journey. With nothing but a backpack on my back, my best friend by my side and a return ticket to EUROPE... Needless to say it was by far the most amazing 7 months of my absolute life!!! Somehow I was motivated enough (and stupid enough) to keep a travel blog going through the whole adventure, and so now, with technology being as fabulous as it is, our story is now roughly preserved on this silly blog.


.
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
@ 9:41 AM

Protesting in the streets of Glasgow?

  



This morning, at an hour too early for my liking, we flew into our ELEVENTH country for the trip! We had a full rainy day in Scotland that was spent getting free t-shirts at protests, pretending to make sense of the senseless art the Mordern Art Gallery, being coffee shop whores and cooking up a storm with our Portugese couchsurfer! Even though the weather is fairly awful, Glasgow is pretty and I am already in love with Scotland, after one day!