Wandering Europe!
Here we go now

In May 2011 I set off on a 7 month journey. With nothing but a backpack on my back, my best friend by my side and a return ticket to EUROPE... Needless to say it was by far the most amazing 7 months of my absolute life!!! Somehow I was motivated enough (and stupid enough) to keep a travel blog going through the whole adventure, and so now, with technology being as fabulous as it is, our story is now roughly preserved on this silly blog.


.
Sunday, October 30, 2011
@ 11:53 PM

30 days and it's all over, so for now, we dance!



It seemed like such a far-fetched dream before, but home is just around the corner now. Our journey feels like it's just begun but here we are almost at the finishing line... Travel is such a mystery.
We are having some seriously good times lately with campfires, birthday parties, Skipping over the Romania border, ridiculously elaborate Palaces, poker nights, club open nights, meeting people from Boxhill in random Romanian locations, visiting Bran Castle, hunting for Dracula, dressing up as cats/pirates for Halloween and epic dance offs !!!