Wandering Europe!
Here we go now

In May 2011 I set off on a 7 month journey. With nothing but a backpack on my back, my best friend by my side and a return ticket to EUROPE... Needless to say it was by far the most amazing 7 months of my absolute life!!! Somehow I was motivated enough (and stupid enough) to keep a travel blog going through the whole adventure, and so now, with technology being as fabulous as it is, our story is now roughly preserved on this silly blog.


.
Saturday, October 8, 2011
@ 12:32 PM

Goodbye Germany (farewell family)




SO, after our Berchesgaden stay, our time in Munich, and our Oktoberfest stints- Sacha, Susie and Dad safely returned back to Australia, leaving Sarah and I to travel solo again. We spent our last three days in Germany staying out of Munich with the lovely Lackner family!! I fell in love with their 19 month old, Elias-I am an absolute sucker when it comes to children haha. Saying goodbye to him was acutally really sad- he was the SWEETEST thing! BUT we had to move on and get out of Western Europe (thanks to our 90 day limit in Western Europe argh!!!!)