Wandering Europe!
Here we go now

In May 2011 I set off on a 7 month journey. With nothing but a backpack on my back, my best friend by my side and a return ticket to EUROPE... Needless to say it was by far the most amazing 7 months of my absolute life!!! Somehow I was motivated enough (and stupid enough) to keep a travel blog going through the whole adventure, and so now, with technology being as fabulous as it is, our story is now roughly preserved on this silly blog.


.
Sunday, October 2, 2011
@ 9:30 PM

Oktoberfest; a wonderful, yet awful adventure!
This photo was taken before the tears and the blood ...


On Friday night Sarah and I headed to Oktoberfest solo- a very bad idea indeed. We met so many people as the afternoon and night wore on and made a great group of people that ranged from Americans, to Spanish to Germans and the Dutch. We danced on the tables. We drank on tables. We sang on the tables. And then after that we drank a bit more on the tables....

This is where our fairytale Oktoberfest turned tragic.
Litres and litres of beer later we got separated. Sarah dissapeared into thin air... 
We both ended up hysterically crying.. And we both relied totally on strangers to help us get home.. How we are both still alive- I have no freaking clue!!! 
To cut a long story short- Sarah had bailed early and ended the night passed out on a couch... in her underwear... COVERED in scratches and scrapes. And by the time i eventually got home I ended up passed out on a doormat until early hours of the morning....
 Needless to say- i don't think either of us will be drinking beer anytime soon.