Wandering Europe!
Here we go now

In May 2011 I set off on a 7 month journey. With nothing but a backpack on my back, my best friend by my side and a return ticket to EUROPE... Needless to say it was by far the most amazing 7 months of my absolute life!!! Somehow I was motivated enough (and stupid enough) to keep a travel blog going through the whole adventure, and so now, with technology being as fabulous as it is, our story is now roughly preserved on this silly blog.


.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
@ 8:08 PM

And then there was disaster and tears 
Overnight buses are uncomfortable as hell. So after an 11 hour overnight journey from Poland, when we arrived in Prague at 9.30am this morning, I stumbled out of the bus feeling as cramped as a 90 year old. I hadn't been able to sleep more than an hour on the bus, and I was just drained. It was hectic and busy as everyone scrambled to get their luggage, and i got a bit pushed and shoved...

And then some god awful citizen decided this would be the perfect opportunity to steal my wallet from my backpack...

I am SO lucky I have Sarah McCormick, she was fantastic as I sobbed and ran and cried. It was beyond awful. Things have been falling out of place for me lately, and this, this just pushed me over the edge. I just wanted to run to the airport and catch the next flight back to Australia.

It's just so annoying that we've been SO careful for the last 6 and a half months. And then only TWELVE DAYS before I head home, I let my guard down and someone decides to fully take advantage. Thankfully i was able to contact Commonwealth and cancel my credit cards, but the cash in there and my student cards, I'll never get back. This stress is seriously just not what i needed.. 


Quote by Franklin D Roosevelt. Picture taken in Warsaw ;)