Wandering Europe!
Here we go now

In May 2011 I set off on a 7 month journey. With nothing but a backpack on my back, my best friend by my side and a return ticket to EUROPE... Needless to say it was by far the most amazing 7 months of my absolute life!!! Somehow I was motivated enough (and stupid enough) to keep a travel blog going through the whole adventure, and so now, with technology being as fabulous as it is, our story is now roughly preserved on this silly blog.


.
Monday, November 28, 2011
@ 6:56 AM

And today we'll packed our big blue backpacks for the very last time. 
We'll say goodbye to our very last couchsurfing hosts.
We'll go to the airport and we'll catch the 
 ridiculously 
long flight back home...

Every journey has to come to an end. Adventures can't exactly last forever. The last 7 months have made 2011 the absolute best year of my life... I will miss this crazy, crazy continent, it's crazy landscapes and destiantions, and all it's crazy people...