Wandering Europe!
Here we go now

In May 2011 I set off on a 7 month journey. With nothing but a backpack on my back, my best friend by my side and a return ticket to EUROPE... Needless to say it was by far the most amazing 7 months of my absolute life!!! Somehow I was motivated enough (and stupid enough) to keep a travel blog going through the whole adventure, and so now, with technology being as fabulous as it is, our story is now roughly preserved on this silly blog.


.
Saturday, November 26, 2011
@ 10:13 PM

Cheese fondue and wine by candlelight.. Oh dear, dear Switzerland

It's our second last night in Europe, what better way to celebrate than beautiful Swiss cheese! Pius made us an amazing cheese fondue but he had to leave by the time it was ready. So Sarah and I sat down solo to fondue with wine, by candle light as we listened to Norah Jones and Damien Rice- It was beyond magical.  Sarah even went and put on her pretty dress to celebrate the occasion!!!

Our second last night... i really can't take it in. We went from counting down the months. To counting down the weeks. And before we knew it we were counting down the days...
Right now we can count down the hours.