Wandering Europe!
Here we go now

In May 2011 I set off on a 7 month journey. With nothing but a backpack on my back, my best friend by my side and a return ticket to EUROPE... Needless to say it was by far the most amazing 7 months of my absolute life!!! Somehow I was motivated enough (and stupid enough) to keep a travel blog going through the whole adventure, and so now, with technology being as fabulous as it is, our story is now roughly preserved on this silly blog.


.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
@ 7:38 PM

Krakow; the land where i sold my liver to absinthe.




We spent our last two nights in Krakow staying in a apartment room where we slept 8 people- oh hectic days. Friday night was... interesting. Here we got to finally try the oh-so-famous Polish vodka we'd heard so much about. Maybe we tried too much. And then a guy rocked up with a bottle of absinthe and oh-joy-to-the-world we got to try that too. I am not going to beat around the bush, I was extremelyyyy sick the next morning. And you'd think I'd learn my lesson after Oktoberfest right? Wrong.



Warsaw; the land where eggs explode
Thankfully our time in Warsaw was a lot more relaxing where we were hosted by a fabulous guy, Bartek. Reasons why we got along with him so well include the fact that during our stay noone hesitated to bring up really inappropriate conversations and extremely tasteless jokes, plus he made us chocolate cake and put cinnamon on our coffee!!!! We spent our days frolicking (okay, my shoes were broken so there was less frolicking and more 'thwack'ing) around Warsaw, eating traditional (Vietnamese) food, laughing a lot, blowing up eggs, and learning how to tie shoelaces. All in all, we had a fabulous time in Warsaw :)