Wandering Europe!
Here we go now

In May 2011 I set off on a 7 month journey. With nothing but a backpack on my back, my best friend by my side and a return ticket to EUROPE... Needless to say it was by far the most amazing 7 months of my absolute life!!! Somehow I was motivated enough (and stupid enough) to keep a travel blog going through the whole adventure, and so now, with technology being as fabulous as it is, our story is now roughly preserved on this silly blog.


.
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
@ 4:25 PM

Sarah McCormick has put up with me for 6 months, and that in itself, is a tremendous thing. It still amazes me that we can still talk for hours on end, even though we've spent 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, together for over 6 continuous months.

 Sarah and I have both have an insane crazy side to us, and we find ourselves in moments wrapped up in beyond ridiculous conversations, or dancing like absolute freaks, or being immature to an absolute extreme extent. But on the same hand we have so many serious moments and get lost in deep and meaningful conversations. Together, we are just the perfect balance of insane and sane.

Traveling itself is a brutality, as your just thrown out of your comfort zone and you have ot find your way through foreign lands and make sense of your surroundings. At the worst of times, it is stressful, it can be exhausting and sometimes everything seems to crumble under our feet. But together, we get through it. I am proud to admit we have not had one fight in our time away! Without this girl by my side I'd never would of made it this far. We go way beyond the best friend definition. She doesn't get angry when I lose things, or when i get us lost or when i have a panic attack for no real reason. She hugs me when hugging myself isnt enough, and she sleeps with me when its too cold. She shares her gloves with me when I lose mine and buys me frappes when i crash quad bikes into cliffs! She sings to me when im trying to jump off bridges and laughs too much at my love life.  Her moods are always twisted to fit mine as we harmoniously make our way from country to country.
She is the brains of the two of us, she's the one who will onvert the money for us and work out dates because numbers go way beyond my metlaity :P She is smart in every single way and for that i admire her so much. 

I have never had such an amazing friend in my life. And after these 7 months, i'm sorry to announce, Sarah McCormick, but you will never ever get rid of me :)